Wednesday 6 May 2015

APRIL 2015 - ADDITIONS TO THE LIBRARY......SOME OF AT LEAST

No blank canvas this month, but unlike March, I can honestly say I spent ZERO-NADA-ZILCH on books last month, so I'm not going to beat myself up.


Blog friend - Anonymous 9's latest offering!

Amazon freebie.

Can't beat a bit of Bukowski!

Legalistic crime fiction with a great cover.

Short story collection.

Apparently Keith Nixon pinched my name for one of his characters in this one. I did say he could though! I think I die. 

Latest Garnier book from Gallic Press!

Noir with a dash of zombies!

Amazon freebie. DeWildt's Dead Animals also waits.
Brash Books offering from Car Noir author - Philip Reed!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, you have a new Garnier there, Col! I really hope you'll like it. And it's nice to know you got several new additions without spending any money. I'd say you've no reason at all to bash yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loved the last couple of Garnier's I have read, I'm hoping the new one maintains the streak!

      Delete
  2. I quite agree - don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some very nice covers there. Hope you enjoy the books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, I like most of the covers, but only spotted two skulls!

      Delete
  4. Well done for spending no money! Radio Moscow intrigues me as a title, because a long time ago (in Cold War days) I did some research on Radio Moscow as part of my job....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look it up and see what I find out, or better still read the story and then do it!

      Delete
  5. Col, tough call (for me). Like Tracy, I like the covers too, especially the Rhatigan, Bukowski, and Kozeniewski novels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Bukowski one is stunning. I would have known it was him, even if his name was nowhere to be seen. Grant of Immunity or Boxes would be my second favourite cover.

      Delete