Thursday 3 December 2015

NOVEMBER 2015 - ADDITIONS TO THE LIBRARY....SOME OF AT LEAST....

Would anyone be surprised if I was to post another month with more coming in than going out? Nah, I thought not.
Loved Sausage Hall her last Yates book!Courtesy of Salt Publishing,

From Salt Publishing

Dan Reno PI - courtesy of author 

Ditto above!

Net Galley - though I have tried to ban myself from the site!

Bought copy.

Love the title - courtesy of the author.

Young Aussie author - bought copy!

From the publisher

Bought copy - more on it next week!

Second Dot Meyerhoff book - thanks to the author!

Latest Number 13 Press offering - cheers Paul!

10 comments:

  1. You've got some interesting finds, there, Col! I'm especially looking forward to your review of the Farleigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not quite sure if the Fairleigh is in fact "an old-fashioned mystery" or a pastiche-homage-satirical take on them. Looking forward to finding out though!

      Delete
  2. Good looking covers, Col; every one of them. I suppose all these go into your Tub 97!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - you know me too well. I will be reading some of this batch soon I hope!

      Delete
  3. Looks to be some good stuff there. Love the covers on the Shaw and the Searle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Searle shades it for me from the lot of them.

      Delete
  4. I look forward to your reviews. My favorite cover is The Good Liar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I do like the Stanton covers also.

      Delete
  5. Some goodies there, including a couple of follow-ups from authors you introduced me to....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moira - some nice additions. Looking forward to the second Dot Meyerhoff and the next DI Yates book!

      Delete