Friday, 16 October 2015

SEPTEMBER 2015 - ADDITIONS TO THE LIBRARY..... SOME OF AT LEAST

No surprises to anyone, the library continues to expand exponentially.....

Charity shop cheapie - I do like this author

Free on Amazon during the month. Pearson also writes as Rick Gavin and is on the shelves already.

French crime I think from Edelweiss review site.

Amazon freebie - espionage!

Purchased copy - it's for charity, mate!

Book 3 in his Bruno Johnson series - received from the author.

Seventh Street offering.

Author invite via Net Galley.

Author copy - Ukraine-Russian crime novel, political tensions - topical!

Debut from author

A favourite author from the 2000s - not read him for a while!

Another Amazon freebie during September

Loved his Manchester shorts - debut novel purchased!

Duke City book 3 from Steve Brewer - purchased!

14 comments:

  1. Paul D. Brazill is definitely on my wish-list, Col.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prashant, I hope you enjoy him when you get there. My one criticism is he brings them out faster than I can read them!

      Delete
  2. You've got a nice selection there, Col. I think Brazill does some good work. And the rest are interesting-looking. I like clever titles, so I noticed Idyll Threats is right away. Hope you'll enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for getting True Brit grit. Plenty in there to dip in and out of. Like a pick n mix from Woolies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I did used to like a Woolies pick n mix!

      Delete
    2. We used to call in Nick n Mix ...

      Delete
    3. Haha....my kids got told off more than once for trying to liberate some from the floor under the walk-around counter.

      Delete
  4. I like the look of the Guillaume and the Jarvela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, both are new to me authors. Looking forward to both.

      Delete
  5. Most of these authors I don't recognize and I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slightly more than half are new to me with a few I've enjoyed before. Maybe 3 have appeared on the blog - Putnam, Austin (Steve Brewer) and Bury.

    ReplyDelete
  7. None of those demand to be read by me - I'll wait for the reviews...

    ReplyDelete